Skip to content
- Find a time when everyone is up for sharing. Including the adults! Mealtime, road trips, or bedtime for example.
- Each card can be a full conversation! Topics (and their definition) can be found on the back side (side with the lions.)
- Begin with the illustrated side. Don’t forget the blurbs at the bottom! The lion side has additional talking points if you want to dig deeper.
- Questions are meant to be answered by EVERYONE. Don’t grill your poor kiddo!
- Interrupting ain’t cool. Have your child cut out the lions’ heads. Whoever is holding the lions, has the mic.
- Bring your vulnerability. When you open up, your child will be more likely to open up too.
- Remember respect. Tell your kid that you value his/her ideas and it’s cool to think differently.
Because we want our kids to bend, not break.